Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Story #12: Untitled

Untitled

    She always got made fun of and just wondered why she did. Just if someone could step in her shoes and she how it was for her. The pain, worrying, sadness, and the anger that came with it, then one day it all changed....

     A letter she wrote to everyone....

     "Hey, it's me Faith.. I only have one close friend which that is Alia and I thank her so  much for everything she does for me but I'm tired of getting made fun of for no reason. Why am I different from any one of you. There is nothing wrong with me because I don't look or act like you. It never changes, at home its bad and at school it is to.. I can never get away from the bullying the hurt.. My mom has cancer and she's the only one that really cared for me. I don't know what to do. Maybe if one day you were in my shoes you would think a little different about me... I just wish you guys could get in my shoes and feel my pain, anger, and sadness. Just one day put yourself in my shoes you wouldn't like it at all." 


     That is a letter she wrote to just to get the pain and tears out. It was the night of Fall 2013, on the 5th, it was so beautiful out and she just wanted to drive off and see it by the lake. So she got in her truck and started to drive off quickly so her Dad wouldn't hear her leave. She's not suppose to leave after 7:30 at night and it was 10:30. The lake was outside of town quick a ways so she had to drive about thirty five minutes to get to the lake... Just as she was almost a truck was going to fast around a curve and hit Faith... She rolled her truck ten times before it stopped... All she could think about was if she was going to be okay... Her phone was laying on the passenger. She tried to move to it but it hurt to bad to move. But the truck-driver was okay so he hurried down there to make sure that Faith was okay.. He kept telling her that he called the cops they will be coming soon. I promise you, you are going to be okay, and I'm so sorry...

He tried to get the door open to get her out but he couldn't so he told her to cover her face and he broke the rest of the window. He was so careful to get her out because she was hurt bad. He finally got her out of her truck. She was bleeding and had marks everywhere on her body.. The cops showed up finally and hurried her to the hospital. They had to do emergency surgery because she had internal bleeding in her stomach. She had a cut on her kidney. When she was laying in the table she was an a deep comma. When she was in a comma, she could feel and see people on by one deal with something that has happened to her. When she came out of her comma no one ever made fun of her again, everyone said sorry to her. She was so happy that people thought differently and better about her.

     That first day she went to school after the car accident. Everyone was coming up to her. Lily: "So glad your okay, sorry about everything I ever bullied you for, it wasn't worth it. I'm just so glad your okay and I hope you forgive me and we can be friends."

Faith: "Thanks and yeah I forgive you."
Lily: "Well why don't I give you my number so we can get ahold of each other and make plans."
Faith: "Alright I'll give you mine to, if you want to really hang out."
Lily: "I really do I promise, here's my number on this paper, what's yours?"
Faith: "Mines 563-652-7789."
Lily: "Alright cool, I'll see you around."
Faith: "Alright, thanks again."

     Even more people kept coming up to her and just saying sorry and I hope your okay. It was really nice for her to actually feel wanted and loved from other people she really needed that in her life to feel better about herself. Lily and her hung out that next day at Faith's house and it went really good. Her dad was always strict about her leaving and being out late. He was always hard on her because she didn't have friends and she was always sad. Yes at times he was really hard on her but he is going through the pain of his wife having cancer to. But ever since she was bringing friends over her dad was a lot easier on her. So everything went really well.

     The next day the phone was ringing, so she ran to the phone and it was her mom.
Faith: "Hey."
Mom: "Hey babygirl, how are you?"
Faith: "I have been doing really good lately made a lot of friends and don't feel sore from being in the accident anymore. How are you?"
Mom: "I'm doing great. I have some good news to tell you and your father."
Faith: "What is it?"
Mom: "Tell your father to get close to and listen also."
Dad get in here hurry please!
Faith: "Okay, he's listening."
Mom: "After a year of fighting this breast cancer it is finally gone! I will finally be able to come home and be with you guys everyday."
Faith and Dad were both crying because they were so happy.
Faith: "Omg, that is great. I can't believe it. I love you so much Mom!"
Dad: "Faith and I will come to the hospital right now to see you and get you home!"
Mom: "Okay see you guys soon, I love you!"

     From that day on Faith life has changed completely around and now everything is perfect in her life. Her mom's cancer never came back and she is perfectly healthy now. She made a lot of new friends and she loved her life so much now. She is thankful for everything she has.

39 comments:

  1. Started off very sad but had a really good ending! Good story

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very good story. Made me have tears throughout the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job forming an emotional connection! Such a heartwarming ending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Characters are very strong and a good plot, but the paragraph and spacing is off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is because it was exported from Pages, so the formatting is messed up. Will try to fix.

      Delete
  5. Good details and characters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story loved the emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great attachment to the charecterz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't read all of it. but the beggining was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of emotion, stayed on topic very well!! Nice Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great story really good characters and plot going on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good story nicely written with a solid plot line

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of suspense and good things all wrapped up into one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had to sit in the corner of my house and cry my eyes out after I read this. Beautiful peace of work

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very emotional and touching.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice story very emotional

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like everyone else on this blog saying, "Nice Story". It was a outstanding. Made me want to shed a tear

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was very touching. Made me tear up. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  19. Though there were a few gramical errors I spotted in the text, it was a cool plot. neat story. Really touching as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Had a really good ending!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was a great well written story

    ReplyDelete
  22. You had very strong characters

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think her name is very telling: Faith. You just have to have faith and think positively, no matter how bad things seem. Good message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very sweet and her name is quite fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great story, very heart touching

    ReplyDelete