Friday, October 23, 2015

Story #39: The Bad Day

The bad day. 

     Today was the worst day of my entire life. It was fair week and I couldn't go. It was August 15, 2015 I was at my dad's for the entire week of the Whiteside County fair. It was a Wednesday and I spent the whole day before at the fair having fun. I woke up Wednesday with a terrible cold and fever but I still insisted on going to the fair but my dad demanded that I didn't. I slept till noon and woke up with my fever gone.
     "I'm off to the fair," I yelled!
     "Not so fast, " my dad, Joe pronounced.
     "I'm fine my fevers gone and I sound fine dad."
     "You're sick and need to stay home!"
     "Fine I'm going upstairs to bed."
     "Ok."
     I ran up stairs put a jacket on and my shoes and jumped from my room to my deck. When I landed I must have sprained my ankle. I yelped. I quickly jumped down off the deck and slid past the Windows and booked it. I got a block down from the fair when I got a call from my dad. I acted like I left my phone somewhere. Later that night I was walking around the fair with a buddy when I saw my aunt char. I ran between two games and when I wasn't looking I hit the hitch of a game. I flipped in the air landing on my butt. I hit my shin really hard and thought I broke it. I later snuck off and went to the gambling making where yesterday I'd won thirty dollars. I was playing when I notice the jackpot in one was on the edge and the person was out of money. I lost most of my money on the last on and was down $27.50. I only had $2.50 left. I started to play and lost the rest of my money. Someone stole the machine from me and and won it. So I left. As I was walking out my dad pulled up and told me to get in. I got grounded and had to go home and wasn't able to go back till Friday.
      All in all I learned not to try and sneak out and that if your parents tell you not to do something then don't.

32 comments:

  1. Nice story, at least they knew what they did wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, at least they knew what they did wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shows a life lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good story and lesson taught

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lessonsssssssssssssssssß

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lesson some people may have already learned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good story..nice taught lesson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good lesson learned

    ReplyDelete
  9. He will prosper in the future because of life lessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice story, very good lessen to learn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone has to go through something relating to the lesson of disobedience. This was creative

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked how she never gave up, even though it meant sneaking out and hiding. Really good story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It definately shows a life lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a good life lesson good job

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely a lesson learned

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lesson learned and rather painfully

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shows a life lesson

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great story and lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This changed my morals

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, that Karma. She likes to bite back, doesn't she? I just wonder how the main character could keep going after spraining ankle, hitting shin, and flipping in air and landing on butt. Ouch! Glad he/she learned their lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bet they were pretty banged up. But they kept going. Guess they really wanted to be at the fair. Jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A bad day is right, sneaking out and being sick, not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good story. CD International school is always appreciate the good information. This school is comes into the top schools in Gurgaon.

    ReplyDelete