Thursday, October 22, 2015

Story #31: Monsters in the Closet

Monsters In The Closet

            I hear these noises coming from my closet. I know there is something in there but my parents always check and say there is nothing. I sleep with a light on and under the covers because I feel like something is going to come after me.
            It was only me and my bigger sister home for the night. I sleep with her because my parents wouldn't be right next door. We were getting ready to go to bed and I kept hearing these noises but I didn't know where they were coming form.
"Do you hear those noises?" I asked.
"I think you're just hearing things, there is nothing out there!" exclaimed Lynn.
            I just ignored the noises and kept my eyes closed but I couldn't fall alseep. I heard the noises for about 4 hours. I finally got up to get a drink but when I turned the light on I saw something run threw the hallway. We don't have any pets so I knew it couldn't be that. I ran straight back to bed.
"Lynn! Lynn! Lynn! Wake up there is something in the house!" I yelled
"Go back to bed you're just imagining things!" Lynn shouted.
            Again, I couldn't sleep so I just layed there. I finally decided to get back up and go look. I turned every light on as I walked into a new room. I didn't see anything till I got into my room. My closet door randomly shut. I opened the door and turned the light on. I moved the clothes around and until I saw something closer to the back. It was like a little light tunnel. I put my hand into and then...



36 comments:

  1. So suspenseful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what happens!!! Good job on the suspense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really funny (like a scary funny).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happens?!?! Nice story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very suspenseful I enjoyed reading great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man you left me hanging 😩 Good description and plot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good story, very suspenseful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is how Narnia starts 🍜💧😬💧

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very suspenseful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suspense and very frustrating ending

    ReplyDelete
  12. Then wat happened? Amazing story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Made me want to read faster and faster....^^^ (I don't know why my comment deleted it says this same thing)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very suspenseful and has an abrupt ending that makes you want to keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  16. And then...? Then WHAT!? I should have put a disclaimer that anyone who left us hanging at the end had to write the sequel IMMEDIATELY so we know what happens next.

    Maybe we should just make our own ending. How about this:

    "My closet door randomly shut. I opened the door and turned the light on. I moved the clothes around and until I saw something closer to the back. It was like a little light tunnel. I put my hand into and then...
    I pull out a huge Ma'am Murphy's pizza. Holding it is my two friends, Serena and Gabi.
    'We're going to eat this on the way to see Beyoncé in concert!'
    Count me in!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't leave me hanging man!! I can't take the suspense!! I could feel the suspense all through the story. Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hate reading stories that have cliff hangers. Don't leave me hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very good story dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love cliff hangers when it's at the end of chapter. However, they don't work for the ending of a small story. Nice imagery though

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great story, nice cliff hangar at the end

    ReplyDelete