Sunday, October 18, 2015

Story #4: The Apocalypse

The Apocalypse
   It was cold and windy and pitch black I couldn't see 3 feet in front of me. I was stumbling along a narrow path through the wood trying to find a spot to stay for the night out of the cold wind. Suddenly I heard the crackling of a fire and I saw a bright light I made it out to be a fire. I walked over to the fire looked around nothing absolutely nothing. I looked around the camp a little more and found a tent I set it up in hope that nothing would try to kill me in my sleep.
    I heard chirping I sprung up and realized it wasn't I dream I was trying to tell myself that this isn't real but the more and more I said that I realized It was real. I slowly got out of the tent that I quickly threw up the night before I looked around nothing but trees for miles. I still didn't remember how got out here. I started to walk on the small path that lead me to this place last night I could see much better now and I hoped that I would be able to find my way back to town so I could get home. My parents are probably worried as hell by now. I started running down the path yelling and screaming to see if anybody could here me but nothing I started to see the buildings,  town I yelled, finally.
    I reached the buildings and looked around nothing there wasn't anybody in sight the only thing I saw was burning cars and some of the buildings were knocked down. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see this man he doesn't look alive he almost looks like somebody from the walking dead could it be is it possible I thought. Images rushed threw my head as I realized that this was real. I thought of all the episodes I watched and how hard it was for the people to survive, but was always a dream of mine to be in the walking dead now I am there except it is real.
    I walked around for a little while trying to find supplies to survive. I found a phone with 10% battery life and tried to call my mom but nothing it went straight to the operator. I walked down closer to my house and looked around nothing absolutely nothing. I thought something was up I thought there would at least be walkers everywhere but no nothing. I saw this man walking with gun I ran to him asking for help and brought me back to his camp were there was at least 10 other guy fully loaded with guns. They explained to me what had happened and that the government came in and cleared everyone out and they told me they were the only ones left in the town.
   That's when I realized life was coming to an end.

The End

36 comments:

  1. This would be crazy if it happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting -rich hommie Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you included some senses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done with lots of detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. It had some good senses that were used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good adjectives and details

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great detail making readers understand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job showing the connection between a show the character had watched and what the character was experiencing now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would cool if it really happened.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creative and interesting idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. The vocabulary used was very appropriate to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...that escalated quickly! I really liked how you appealed to the reader's senses: sight, sounds, smell, touch. I could picture myself in the woods with the crackling fire, trying to stay warm from the cold wind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting good vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good including senses

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked the senses. Felt like I was there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Hannah very good senses

      Delete
  16. I feel an extreme lack of punctuation that makes me cringe, however, I like a lot of the description. It's unique in its own way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Made me feel as if I were living inside the story. Amazing story my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very descriptive felt life like

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do you watch the Walking Dead? Because Sunday's episode. Oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice suspense, though that ending came quickly. Wish the story was a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good story, nice job

    ReplyDelete